“Simply WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Norwich, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Simply WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Only have been back from my jump a few hours and it still feels surreal.
Check in was simple. There is a cafe for friends and family, the bacon rolls at the cafe looked and smelled great but I wanted an empty stomach!
Training was easy and there was someone on hand to guide us through any questions.
My instructor (I believe his name is Nader) was fantastic. He made a few jokes to put me at ease and talked me through the whole process...even holding my hand to the plane lol!
We were delayed a little due to cloud and mist but once that cleared everything seemed to happen so quickly.
If you're thinking of doing it, just do it!
Thank you Beccles team especially Nader...top bloke.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank HeidiD23

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Easily one of the best experiences of my life, will be doing it again. We took our first tandem jump within a couple of hours of arrival - I'm still smiling when thinking about it, one of the best experiences of my life. Was underwhelmed by the DVD of the experience, but I'd definitely recommend paying for the photos.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Nathan R
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Nothing like it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Really wasnt sure wat to expect but the apprehension was replaced with the assurance from the extremely experiences staff who from arrival to the rush of a life time were very professional, thanks to Nadar my Instructor {-:.... we will hopefully be back again.

Visited June 2013
Rugeley, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Customer service awful. -£130, no jump.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

A once in a lifetime experience rapidly turned into an absolute nightmare.

We turned up at 9am and each of the 15 jumpers paid up their £130 at reception and all seemed to be going well. But that soon changed.
At 9:00 we went into the safety briefing on how to exit the plane and how to land. Unaware that was never going to happen.
At 9:30, we were instructed to go back to the cafe as the conditions were not right to jump yet. Which is understandable. It wasnt windy and was cloudy, as forecast by bbc weather and the met office.
At 10am one of the instructer came in to cafe and alerted everyone that again conditions were still not right and would keep us updated in half an hour.
10:30 came and went, 11:00 came and went 11:30 came and went, and all of us were just siting and waiting in what can only be described as a cold and damp portacabin, most people spending money on food and drink. I personally refused.
The weather at 12noon was pretty much the same, if anything it had got worse. The forecast said there would be no bright spells or change all day. But at 12 noon the 2nd scheduled session of jumpers were arriving, each going to reception paying their £130 unwittingly aware we had been there that long.
12noon passed, 12:30, and after 1pm we decided enoughs enough, and went to reception.
The very rude lady behind the counter said "we are still planning to do the jump but just need a break in the cloud".
We then said it obvious that the jump wasnt going to happen, and asked if we could have our money back and walk away, we understood we would lose our deposit, but were then told, "not a chance". We asked to speak to the owner who was sitting in the office just behind where we standing and that was declined. And told we need to rebook.
We live 8 hrs away round trip! Now they have my money,and at least 30 others money (at least £3900) some people travelling further that we did and theres no sky dives, I understand loseing the deposit but now you have the entire cost. Unfundable! Total cowboys! PLEASE PLEASE AVOID!

Visited May 2013
21 Thank RelleAde
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience made even better by the enthusiastic staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

Although not my first time doing a tandem skydive I was happy to accompany my daughter on her first as she needed some moral support. The first one I did about five years ago at a centre in Cambridgeshire whilst very exhilarating was marred by the bad customer service and awful staff attitude. So this time round a lot of research went into the Internet and eventually decided on UK Parachuting in Suffolk. All I can say is what a good choice, friendly confident staff and a real let's get the job done attitude. We arrived and within half an hour were being briefed and readied for our descent. Not long after that we were in the plane and on our way.y daughter loved it so much she is saving up to do the solo course, a brilliant day out and a brilliant team!

2 Thank Keithcyclist