“An amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Dereham, United Kingdom
“An amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

From start to finish this was an amazing day. my instructor made me feel safe in the plane and gave me an experience i will never forget. thank you for a great day

Visited September 2013

Suffolk in England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Location For Skydiving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Everyone here is very helpful and friendly. Was given a full safety briefing before jumping and any questions I had were answered. The instructors are just first class and make you feel exceptional safe. Recommend these guys - Thank You.

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beatutiful vacation at Beccles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Traveling to an unknown place is really an discomfort or like strange when you don't know about that place.But when we reach at Beccles Airfield at Beccles NR34 7TE, England we saw many beautiful places around and we really enjoyed alot there.Its great time for us.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank kevinjason737
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Poor customer service/ unhelpful staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

My daughter and her cousin where doing a parachute jump for there 21st Birthday's. The day was spoilt by rude staff, who seemed only interested in how much money they can take and not on customer relations. We were told to turn up at 9, which we did. No one in the office seemed to want to serve us, we waited for 20 minutes, therefore missed the briefing with the instructor. We were told to stay in the hanger and someone would do the brief, but we waited 90 minutes before this happened, when we tried to ask they were very short and dismissive. We couldn't leave to go and get a drink as no one would speak to us about how long to wait. They all seemed to be in a rush, including the parachute instructors who were landing and rushing off to get ready for their next tandem flight. They were running to jump on the plane and filling the plane with petrol as it was moving. Was this correct with health and safety? When they finally did there parachute jump they totally enjoyed this, it was a shame about earlier events.

Visited October 2013
6 Thank FionaR101
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I did my jump yesterday. Still can't believe I did it. I was very nervous but my instructor (can't remember his name- I was not with it at all) put me at ease and was very friendly explaining everything. Can't wait to see the dvd and photos. Thanks very much to everyone :)

Visited August 2013