“Best experience ever”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Breathtaking, adrenaline pumping and pure madness. Really enjoyed the whole experience. The positive and friendly staff made it that more enjoyable. Big shout out to Rick for getting me down in one piece.

Date of experience: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Went up to Ellough on sat 1st October. .we're welcomed by friendly staff who made any nervous people very relaxed . Was well organised and would recommend this to anybody thinking of doing a skydive either for charity or themselves. Big thank you to tibi who made my jump a great experience which I won't forget in hurry.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I am scared if heights and did a tandem skydive and my instructor kept talking to me explaining everything and making sure I was okay this made it a great experience for me thank you

Reviewed 16 December 2016

A game for daredevils only,but at least try once,and you'll fall in love with it,definitely going to pay a visit again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 December 2016

My son wanted to do something special for his 19th birthday, so I paid for him to do a tandem skydive. It was very easy to book on the internet on their site. Details given clearly and a phone call 2 days prior, to check we were ok for it all. Very helpful and friendly staff. We had a time of 08:30 to arrive. There was a talk before hand where everything was explained and any questions answered and then it was off for the skydive. My son had a fantastic experience. Such great people he said. ... plus he wants to go again. We paid for it to be videoed and that arrived promptly after 3 days. Lovely experience all round.