“My skydive”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I enjoyed my skydive with UK Parachuting on Sunday 29th January. I love the professional attitude within this club, but at the same time, they make you fell very much welcome indeed. If your going to do your first skydive then I would suggest this club. Many members have multiples of thousands of jumps. A huge box ticker.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Have to say was pleasantly welcomed, then straight out back to get changed and briefed which I loved. No messing around straight to the good part. Jump suit, braces then the low down of the precautionary steps taken when jumping out of a plane. My first jump obviously was a tandem dive with a guy named Rick who just made me feel at ease. Got in the plane Rick then went over the steps again which was reassuring. Waited for the red light. Door opens. Green light.... Well guess you know what the green light mean. Out went one, then two, then me! Feet crossed dangling out arched back touch underside head back to left and then the experience of a lifetime! Words do not describe the feeling of what you go through. For me I have no fear of height so was thoroughly looking forward to it. It far surpassed my expectations and will definitely travel the miles again to hopefully make it number two by the summer. Thanks again everyone at UK parachuting, big thank you to Rick for the dive. Top man.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Great venue Great pilot Great training Breathtaking Experience I would highly recommend UK Parachuting to anyone considering their 1st sky dive thank you

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Great time made to feel welcome. And safe. Got exactly what I wanted from my experience. Would recommend this