Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Tandem Skydive

My boyfriend had his first skydive today and wow he had an amazing time. So much so he wants to do... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
GgFord1991
Harleston, United Kingdom
via mobile
No words to describe 😁

I had my first tandem jump with Max!! As the title says there are No words to describe the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lmsbuddy
via mobile

1,029 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush drop zone staff were amazing scared of heights photo package actual jump feel calm
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I enjoyed my skydive with UK Parachuting on Sunday 29th January. I love the professional attitude within this club, but at the same time, they make you fell very much welcome indeed. If your going to do your first skydive then I would suggest this club. Many members have multiples of thousands of jumps. A huge box ticker.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Have to say was pleasantly welcomed, then straight out back to get changed and briefed which I loved. No messing around straight to the good part. Jump suit, braces then the low down of the precautionary steps taken when jumping out of a plane. My first jump obviously was a tandem dive with a guy named Rick who just made me feel at ease. Got in the plane Rick then went over the steps again which was reassuring. Waited for the red light. Door opens. Green light.... Well guess you know what the green light mean. Out went one, then two, then me! Feet crossed dangling out arched back touch underside head back to left and then the experience of a lifetime! Words do not describe the feeling of what you go through. For me I have no fear of height so was thoroughly looking forward to it. It far surpassed my expectations and will definitely travel the miles again to hopefully make it number two by the summer. Thanks again everyone at UK parachuting, big thank you to Rick for the dive. Top man.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Great venue Great pilot Great training Breathtaking Experience I would highly recommend UK Parachuting to anyone considering their 1st sky dive thank you

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Great time made to feel welcome. And safe. Got exactly what I wanted from my experience. Would recommend this

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Breathtaking, adrenaline pumping and pure madness. Really enjoyed the whole experience. The positive and friendly staff made it that more enjoyable. Big shout out to Rick for getting me down in one piece.