“An experience to remember!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 31 May 2017

An amazing day from the moment you arrive with helpful staff making you feel well looked after the whole way. My skydive was fantastic, better than I expected and now planning another jump soon. ☺️

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Wow, I'd recommend this to anybody. The moment you arrive, all staff are welcoming. Your thoroughly briefed on what to do and what's to take place. Rick was my tandem instructor, he was great fun and made the experience thoroughly enjoyable from the moment you leave the comforts of the plane until you land.

The 50 second free fall is amazing. 5 stars from me.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The most amazing experience!! My instructor was James and he was just brilliant really made me feel at ease, knew his stuff and made me safe. Had a great sense of humor so it made me feel calm and excited. Couldn't have asked for a better instructor to do a tandem skydive with even when I was terrified when the door opened and everyone started jumping! I also paid for the video and photo package and this was also a brilliant guy called James, also had a fab sense of humor and made me feel excited about the whole experience! Really can't wait to see the photos! Overall an awesome experience that's made me want to do it all over again!! Thanks to all the team, very organized, professional and friendly! Would highly recommend! To the next time....

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Terrific experience! The staff are exceptional; very skilled and friendly.
Would highly recommend, as am definitely going back for more myself.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Was a fantastic experience and would highly recommend. It was very well organised at the hanger from the briefing through to the actual jump. All the instructors were very friendly and professional and pleased to help and answer any questions. A special thank you to James, my jump partner. Talked me calmly through the whole experience, answered all my questions but was also a lot of fun. The dive was truly amazing! Brilliant from start to finish. 10 out of 10! I want to do it again!