“Pure excellence”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Had a brilliant time and such a laugh with all the crew! Made it a fantastic day to remember! 100% recommended it! Booking my next one in a few weeks !!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Before the jump my hay fever was terrible because of all the grass but getting in the plane and jumping so that was real good :-)

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Very informative and felt very safe throughout my first skydive. It was an excellent experience and I would love to do it again.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

An awesome experience which was enhanced by friendly staff, my tandem trainer was Tim who was knowledgeable, friendly and worked hard to keep me relaxed, I will definitely be doing it again and I'm happy to return to see the same team, also a good viewing area for family and friends and no one rushed us to move on so we were able to watch the second plane of jumpers do their skydive