“Dylan's Skydive”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great set up, slick management and very professional. Friendly staff who can't do enough.
I would recommend to all who fancy a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I did a tandem skydive for my 21st birthday with Rich. He was extremely friendly and funny... The staff are all lovely, my mum and nan watched as spectators and said they also had great experience with some staff members that had a chat with them. Everything moved very efficiently and I had an amazing time. Also a big thank you to the person who filmed and took photos, the video and pictures came out amazingly. Also received this in the post the day after the skydive which is super fast. Thanks for making my birthday great!

1  Thank Elly F
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My daughter has wished to do a skydive since she was 13 years old. Now just 16, she along with her brother, mum and dad have done it.
What an experience.
I have to say I can say UK Parachuting are very professional the way they went about their business from start to finish, and would recommend them to anyone.
Brilliant day down.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This was a charity jump. 5 of us in total but the 1st time for 3 of us.
It was excellent from start to finish !
The whole crew there were so nice and very easy to get on with.
They could do with a few more toilets though.
Would highly recommend this place.
I have the bug and need to do another jump.