Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic

I was given this this jump as a birthday present and it exceeded my expectations. Very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Sarah A
Norwich, United Kingdom
Great time - well ran and friendly

Had surprise birthday present of skydive - first time! Place easy to find as signposted off many... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
96AdamC
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,043 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 29 June 2017

It was Awesome!!! Thoroughly enjoyed it, the staff were really good and put your mind at rest. Very professional I would totally recommend it to anyone who is thinking about doing a Skydive.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great set up, slick management and very professional. Friendly staff who can't do enough.
I would recommend to all who fancy a great experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I did a tandem skydive for my 21st birthday with Rich. He was extremely friendly and funny... The staff are all lovely, my mum and nan watched as spectators and said they also had great experience with some staff members that had a chat with them. Everything moved very efficiently and I had an amazing time. Also a big thank you to the person who filmed and took photos, the video and pictures came out amazingly. Also received this in the post the day after the skydive which is super fast. Thanks for making my birthday great!

1  Thank 178ellyf
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My daughter has wished to do a skydive since she was 13 years old. Now just 16, she along with her brother, mum and dad have done it.
What an experience.
I have to say I can say UK Parachuting are very professional the way they went about their business from start to finish, and would recommend them to anyone.
Brilliant day down.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This was a charity jump. 5 of us in total but the 1st time for 3 of us.
It was excellent from start to finish !
The whole crew there were so nice and very easy to get on with.
They could do with a few more toilets though.
Would highly recommend this place.
I have the bug and need to do another jump.