“Amazing”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The process to do the skydiving is really smooth, the staff is really friendly and Yolanda, the instructor is the best! Making the whole experience a memorable one as my friends and I do the jump as a celebration for finishing our degree life. Definitely recommended and I might do this again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I'm 53 years young and never in a million years thought that I would get sky diving.

My husband and daughter booked to go and I was gonna watch, so on the way there they sprang it on me that I was going to do jump, must admit I was a bit taken back but in for a Penny and all that.

The place and the staff are professional 10/10. All the kit was given to us, it wasn't complicate and the instructor made me feel completely confident and safe with what was going to do happen.

So off I went up in a small plane with my husband and daughter and our instructors, kit on strapped to my instructor goggles on and out I went.
What a thrill, never done anything like it before AMAZING!!!
Took a moment to catch my breath and then you start to see why people do it, you are flying, think I was free falling for about 10 seconds then off you go up when the parachute opens, the view is spectacular and the sense of stillness and quite is breathtaking, you are a bird and as my instructor said when you look at that view you can see why birds sing.
And then you land.
Yes it's over very quickly but it is so worth it.

I loved it!!!!!!!

1  Thank Nickyhurley
Reviewed 6 July 2017

very good experience! staff is professional and make you feel safe, which is very helpful when jumping for the first time!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Absolutely amazing experience. Staff were really professional and friendly too. Would definitely come again!!.