“My second jump”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is a fantastic experience and a truely amazing view at 13000 feet. Take the plunge you will not regret it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Amazing. Staff were brilliant, wish I took my credit card as I would have gone straight back up to do it again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Such an amazing experience, would do it again! The staff were so lovely and made me feel really at ease and safe, especially Rick, who was a brilliant instructor!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My wife booked me a surprise 60th birthday jump, much to her surprise and my amusement our son and daughter in law, had booked her a jump too!
Excellent experience for the both of us, very professional with great safety instruction and brilliant staff.