“An Amazing Experience.”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I jumped for charity on the 8th July 2017 and was partnered by Nada. He was an excellent buddy for my experience and was clear in his instruction. This must be a must for everyone and a must for the bucket list. Don't let nerves rob you of the chance to experience this I will most certainly be back for another go. I Loved it and at aged 61 it shows that even oldies can do it.
Thanks to everyone at UK Parachuting BECCLES for this making this possible.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2017

It was my first time and it was very good and the instructor made me at ease and was I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and raised money for great Ormond street hospital.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Paid for this for my daughters 17th birthday she really enjoyed it.
All ran very smoothly Felt a bit like a conveyor belt though.
We were lucky it was a lovely clear day otherwise I could understand you would be standing about for quite a while waiting for the weather to change.
you can have your jump videoedvideoed and pictures taken but it is fairly expensive.
Great one off experience

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It was a bit difficult to find, could be sign posted better, the facilities were good, nice cafe, toilets ok, staff, brilliant, my instructor ricknow put me at ease and made me feel safe, wonderful experience, very happy, thank you ☺

1  Thank philomena f