Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic

I was given this this jump as a birthday present and it exceeded my expectations. Very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Sarah A
Norwich, United Kingdom
Great time - well ran and friendly

Had surprise birthday present of skydive - first time! Place easy to find as signposted off many... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
96AdamC
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,043 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I jumped for charity on the 8th July 2017 and was partnered by Nada. He was an excellent buddy for my experience and was clear in his instruction. This must be a must for everyone and a must for the bucket list. Don't let nerves rob you of the chance to experience this I will most certainly be back for another go. I Loved it and at aged 61 it shows that even oldies can do it.
Thanks to everyone at UK Parachuting BECCLES for this making this possible.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

It was my first time and it was very good and the instructor made me at ease and was I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and raised money for great Ormond street hospital.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Paid for this for my daughters 17th birthday she really enjoyed it.
All ran very smoothly Felt a bit like a conveyor belt though.
We were lucky it was a lovely clear day otherwise I could understand you would be standing about for quite a while waiting for the weather to change.
you can have your jump videoedvideoed and pictures taken but it is fairly expensive.
Great one off experience

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It was a bit difficult to find, could be sign posted better, the facilities were good, nice cafe, toilets ok, staff, brilliant, my instructor ricknow put me at ease and made me feel safe, wonderful experience, very happy, thank you ☺

1  Thank philomena f
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is a fantastic experience and a truely amazing view at 13000 feet. Take the plunge you will not regret it.