Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I thought reception was excellent and initial safety training was too. The instructors were brilliant and the jump was amazing

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Awesome experience! Great weather on the day and there was no hanging around waiting. Everyone at UK Parachuting were brilliant - it was a truly memorable day.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The parachuting was great, did a tandem, awesome free fall, awesome parachute down. The instructors are great they make sure your safe, on the ball and look after you well! Thank you so much I will be back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We arrived at the sky dive centre in Beccles at about 50mins before our requested time. We (my Daughters Boyfriend and I) we taken through the pre-jump briefing and preparations very quickly and efficiently, then introduced to our instructors and camera men for more briefing and tips. There was only a very brief wait before we entered the aircraft for the flight to 13,500 ft. On the way up there was more information-the views were amazing until we entered the cloud at about 10,000ft, and the interesting features were pointed out.
Exiting the plane was easy as the Instructor did all the work, and the student just followed the briefing, as reinforced in the plane. There followed the main draw-back of the trip-it was raining lightly and the rain at 125mph was painful on the face. I have experienced a similar sensation skiing in high wind and snow, and catamarin sailing at speed, and for both of these learnt to have a full face mask (balaclava up to goggles). The Instructor was kind enough to hold his hand infront of my face until opening the canopy at 5000ft. It then became a very pleasant sky-dive, with a chance to do some exhilarating tight turns and to admire the view, before a silky smooth landing on the airfield. So very good, not excellent on account of the sore face.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This far exceeded my expectations. Having completed a tandem jump for the first time, I now want to jump solo! All the staff were friendly and reassuring and I fully recommend the UK Parachuting group to anyone who is considering them for their first jump.

1  Thank andywJ1322UV