“First tandem dive”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Got a tandem skydive for my 40th birthday. The organisation and communication ahead of the day was excellent. Upon arrival the coordination was simple and slick.
The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing which helped a group of first timers. My buddy, Rick, did a great job ensuring that I knew what was expected several times so that there were no questions and no panic. Safety was paramount which calmed several nerves in the group quickly.
The jump itself was a phenomenal experience - fully recommend it and will treasure my first jump. They kept it simple so that I was safe relaxed and could enjoy the experience.
My family had a great experience too being close to the action and able to interact in the preparation and post jump.
I bought the photo & video package. It arrived within 4 days. It is value for money to capture the first jump and would recommend.
Big thanks to the whole team and fully recommend the site to share further jump experiences.

1  Thank Jim O
Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Booked a jump for my partners birthday as it was something he has always wanted to do. Arrived 30mis before his jump time and went straight through to the briefing. Everything was quick and efficient. My partner said it was one of the best experiences of his life and well worth it. Thanks to all the staff for an amazing experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I done my first tandem skydive on the 23rd and it was amazing, my instructor James was a brilliant laugh and was full of banter and made me feel calm all through the day. got the pictures through within 3 days and they are amazing the cameraman was called Havi and was really good and got quality pictures, 100% would do it again without a doubt and recommend it to anyone that is interested, one in a life time experience!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Arrived not knowing what to expected, your rushed through payment and photo point, out to get instructions and suited up. Some of you get introduced to your jump partner and some get left to sit and wonder what to do when your mates disappear. You go up get pushed out and it's great when you land. Paid for photo and video a bit pricey but it's a INce in a lifetime thing so it was ok a bit more of me in the sky would have been good, but it pasted muster. The guys were great at keeping you relaxed so thumbs up and thank you. I would not do it again as hate heights buts it's a tick off my bucket list. Would I recommend others to do it, yes yes yes.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Myself and a colleague booked a skydive online with UK Parachuting over 6 months before our booked jump day and the whole process was simple, clear and precise. We received calls with updates as the jump day neared and on one occasion when we called the team were helpful and efficient.
Upon arrival on jump day all members of the team were friendly, helpful and were up for a laugh, which was welcomed with the obvious first jump nerves.
They explained the timings and every step of the jump process and went through a very clear safety demonstration.
The whole day from arrival to landing was made fun and enjoyable and the team went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. It is a very well run operation and would thoroughly recommend them for amazing sky dive experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction