“First skydive and not my last!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I don't think words can describe my tandem skydive last week. The process from start to finish was easy and well organised. My instructor Andy (Pagey) was great, he gave clear instructions to all of us who were doing tandem jumps and gave me information on the way up and got me back down to earth safely. He even let me steer the parachute which was great. Cameraman Dave was amazing, explaining what was happening around me while we were waiting, having a chat and keeping things relaxed before the big moment. He's an absolute credit to the team here, just the kind of person to keep you calm when you think the nerves are going to get the better of you. The video footage and photos captured were top quality, everyone has commented on them, well worth the extra if you can afford it. I cannot wait to come back, I have now booked two more dates for tandem and might get some more info on the AFF course, in one skydive I literally think I have the bug! I'm just so sorry it took me so long to get over the fear of booking it. Would 100% recommend to anyone who's thinking about it. You won't regret it.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"actual jump"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Staff were very helpful and had great personalities which calmed you down! Definitely be going back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank ZoeLawes
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Got a tandem skydive for my 40th birthday. The organisation and communication ahead of the day was excellent. Upon arrival the coordination was simple and slick.
The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing which helped a group of first timers. My buddy, Rick, did a great job ensuring that I knew what was expected several times so that there were no questions and no panic. Safety was paramount which calmed several nerves in the group quickly.
The jump itself was a phenomenal experience - fully recommend it and will treasure my first jump. They kept it simple so that I was safe relaxed and could enjoy the experience.
My family had a great experience too being close to the action and able to interact in the preparation and post jump.
I bought the photo & video package. It arrived within 4 days. It is value for money to capture the first jump and would recommend.
Big thanks to the whole team and fully recommend the site to share further jump experiences.

1  Thank Jim O
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Booked a jump for my partners birthday as it was something he has always wanted to do. Arrived 30mis before his jump time and went straight through to the briefing. Everything was quick and efficient. My partner said it was one of the best experiences of his life and well worth it. Thanks to all the staff for an amazing experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I done my first tandem skydive on the 23rd and it was amazing, my instructor James was a brilliant laugh and was full of banter and made me feel calm all through the day. got the pictures through within 3 days and they are amazing the cameraman was called Havi and was really good and got quality pictures, 100% would do it again without a doubt and recommend it to anyone that is interested, one in a life time experience!