Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Staff were very helpful and had great personalities which calmed you down! Definitely be going back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank ZoeLawes
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Got a tandem skydive for my 40th birthday. The organisation and communication ahead of the day was excellent. Upon arrival the coordination was simple and slick.
The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing which helped a group of first timers. My buddy, Rick, did a great job ensuring that I knew what was expected several times so that there were no questions and no panic. Safety was paramount which calmed several nerves in the group quickly.
The jump itself was a phenomenal experience - fully recommend it and will treasure my first jump. They kept it simple so that I was safe relaxed and could enjoy the experience.
My family had a great experience too being close to the action and able to interact in the preparation and post jump.
I bought the photo & video package. It arrived within 4 days. It is value for money to capture the first jump and would recommend.
Big thanks to the whole team and fully recommend the site to share further jump experiences.

1  Thank jimo187
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Booked a jump for my partners birthday as it was something he has always wanted to do. Arrived 30mis before his jump time and went straight through to the briefing. Everything was quick and efficient. My partner said it was one of the best experiences of his life and well worth it. Thanks to all the staff for an amazing experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I done my first tandem skydive on the 23rd and it was amazing, my instructor James was a brilliant laugh and was full of banter and made me feel calm all through the day. got the pictures through within 3 days and they are amazing the cameraman was called Havi and was really good and got quality pictures, 100% would do it again without a doubt and recommend it to anyone that is interested, one in a life time experience!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Arrived not knowing what to expected, your rushed through payment and photo point, out to get instructions and suited up. Some of you get introduced to your jump partner and some get left to sit and wonder what to do when your mates disappear. You go up get pushed out and it's great when you land. Paid for photo and video a bit pricey but it's a INce in a lifetime thing so it was ok a bit more of me in the sky would have been good, but it pasted muster. The guys were great at keeping you relaxed so thumbs up and thank you. I would not do it again as hate heights buts it's a tick off my bucket list. Would I recommend others to do it, yes yes yes.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction