“30th birthday present”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My partner surprised me with a skydive the night before so I didn't have long to prepare myself, but it's something I've always wanted to do. It was an amazing experience and something I would love to do again. My tandem partner rick was brilliant, very calming and reassuring.
My only little issue was that I felt a bit quezzy on the way down when the parachute was deployed , this may have nothing to do with the jump itself, it may have been something I had been doing wrong or skydiving just doesn't agree with me lol!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,017)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Absolutely great! easy to check in, easy to arrange video/photography, and very simple and streight forward set up. and the actual skydive AMAZING! unlike anything i have ever done before, and would happily get streight back up and go again, Rick was my instructor, a very friendly bloke, was very cool and insured I was safe and answered any questions. Big up to the whole team at UK Parachiting, Especially Rick for keeping me alive and happy, and Sam for filming it!

1  Thank rhollis1999
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I don't think words can describe my tandem skydive last week. The process from start to finish was easy and well organised. My instructor Andy (Pagey) was great, he gave clear instructions to all of us who were doing tandem jumps and gave me information on the way up and got me back down to earth safely. He even let me steer the parachute which was great. Cameraman Dave was amazing, explaining what was happening around me while we were waiting, having a chat and keeping things relaxed before the big moment. He's an absolute credit to the team here, just the kind of person to keep you calm when you think the nerves are going to get the better of you. The video footage and photos captured were top quality, everyone has commented on them, well worth the extra if you can afford it. I cannot wait to come back, I have now booked two more dates for tandem and might get some more info on the AFF course, in one skydive I literally think I have the bug! I'm just so sorry it took me so long to get over the fear of booking it. Would 100% recommend to anyone who's thinking about it. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Staff were very helpful and had great personalities which calmed you down! Definitely be going back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank ZoeLawes
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Got a tandem skydive for my 40th birthday. The organisation and communication ahead of the day was excellent. Upon arrival the coordination was simple and slick.
The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing which helped a group of first timers. My buddy, Rick, did a great job ensuring that I knew what was expected several times so that there were no questions and no panic. Safety was paramount which calmed several nerves in the group quickly.
The jump itself was a phenomenal experience - fully recommend it and will treasure my first jump. They kept it simple so that I was safe relaxed and could enjoy the experience.
My family had a great experience too being close to the action and able to interact in the preparation and post jump.
I bought the photo & video package. It arrived within 4 days. It is value for money to capture the first jump and would recommend.
Big thanks to the whole team and fully recommend the site to share further jump experiences.

1  Thank Jim O