“Charity Sky Dive for Meningitis Now 02/08/2017”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

WOW! What an amazing experience...the team were fab from start to finish, they made you feel at ease and explained everything thoroughly and well organised. A great experience from start to end but it all goes by too quickly! Would definitely recommend this to anyone that maybe thinking about doing a tandem skydive! I am sure I will return again one day for another Jump!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 1 August 2017

What a fantastic day!! On 16th July myself and 3 others took part in a charity skydive for Epilepsy Action in memory of a family member who passed away this year. The team at UK Parachuting were great with the organisation from start to finish. I completed the tandem skydive with Phil and Andy who was my cameraman. Both great great guys who put me totally to ease and made the jump that extra bit special. The video and images captured were fantastic with the USB arriving in 3 days after the jump. Overall the experience was incredible and would recommend everyone to give it a go! Its Amazing! Thank you!!

1  Thank rich_ed92
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My partner surprised me with a skydive the night before so I didn't have long to prepare myself, but it's something I've always wanted to do. It was an amazing experience and something I would love to do again. My tandem partner rick was brilliant, very calming and reassuring.
My only little issue was that I felt a bit quezzy on the way down when the parachute was deployed , this may have nothing to do with the jump itself, it may have been something I had been doing wrong or skydiving just doesn't agree with me lol!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Absolutely great! easy to check in, easy to arrange video/photography, and very simple and streight forward set up. and the actual skydive AMAZING! unlike anything i have ever done before, and would happily get streight back up and go again, Rick was my instructor, a very friendly bloke, was very cool and insured I was safe and answered any questions. Big up to the whole team at UK Parachiting, Especially Rick for keeping me alive and happy, and Sam for filming it!

1  Thank rhollis1999
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I don't think words can describe my tandem skydive last week. The process from start to finish was easy and well organised. My instructor Andy (Pagey) was great, he gave clear instructions to all of us who were doing tandem jumps and gave me information on the way up and got me back down to earth safely. He even let me steer the parachute which was great. Cameraman Dave was amazing, explaining what was happening around me while we were waiting, having a chat and keeping things relaxed before the big moment. He's an absolute credit to the team here, just the kind of person to keep you calm when you think the nerves are going to get the better of you. The video footage and photos captured were top quality, everyone has commented on them, well worth the extra if you can afford it. I cannot wait to come back, I have now booked two more dates for tandem and might get some more info on the AFF course, in one skydive I literally think I have the bug! I'm just so sorry it took me so long to get over the fear of booking it. Would 100% recommend to anyone who's thinking about it. You won't regret it.