“Awesome!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Completed my AFF level 1, experience of a lifetime, with such professional and friendly staff. Huge thanks to Yo, Rich and Ric, as well as all instructors and fun jumpers who made me feel like I had been there for years. Still buzzing!

1  Thank surfscott
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The team were great in settling my nerves. We'd had to rearrange due to adverse weather conditions so I was apprehensive! Rick taught us everything we needed to know and he was my tandem. Very informative, very enthusiastic and very professional. Thoroughly enjoyed an experience I thought I would hate! Will definitely be going again!! Thank you everyone

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great time, all staff are friendly and helpful, special thanks to Rich , my instructor who was very professional and made my first jump memorable.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish. The day started with a safety brief from our instructor who put us all at ease with humour and charisma. A bit of waiting around however it was very organised and ran smoothly. Great equipment and knew what we were doing all the time. Would recommend doing a sky Dive to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Having finally gotten over the shock and adrenaline come down, Wow - what can I say, this was NOT on my bucket list! I was absolutely terrified and there was a moment I didn't think I'd be getting in the plane. But the instructors were fantastic, especially my tandem partner James. They kept the mood light and fun, even though I'd lost my sense of humour. We were briefed on arrival, kitted out, checked over and checked over again. I felt very safe and looked after. I was last to get on the plane and knew that only meant one thing - I was going out first. On reflection I'm glad, as I'm not sure I could have done it otherwise. Evidently a bundle of nerves, James talked to me the whole way up, briefed me again and kept me breathing. When we were up to height and the door opened it happened so fast that I didn't really have time to think about it, another plus. And then we were free falling, it felt like forever. I finally relaxed and started to enjoy it once the chute (and my eyes) opened and I could take it all in. James did a few tricks after asking me if I liked fairground rides. That was pretty cool! The landing was smooth and easy and I never felt happier to have my butt touch down. Thank you once again to all the staff at UK Parachuting Beccles, you were ace. Oh and we raised a few quid too!