“Birthday tandem skydive”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I bought a tandem sky dive for my boyfriend and also agreed that I would do one too! The experience was amazing. Following a morning of nerves and anxiety, the instructors make you feel so at ease with their laughing and joking that you forget what you were worried about and just feel excited to jump!! They provide really clear instructions and lots of reassurance around safety, it's a very professional set-up. Rick and Tim, the instructors, were brilliant. They made the whole experience so enjoyable and fun. The free-fall is incredible and such a blur, with beautiful views of Suffolk once the parachute is deployed. All in all, a really unique experience!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I did a tandem parachute jump today, I was pretty nervous and apprehensive but my amazing instructor Yolanda was so calm and knowledgeable, she definitely put me at ease! Such an incredible experience! Highly recommend!

1  Thank AbiBustin
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Completed my AFF level 1, experience of a lifetime, with such professional and friendly staff. Huge thanks to Yo, Rich and Ric, as well as all instructors and fun jumpers who made me feel like I had been there for years. Still buzzing!

1  Thank surfscott
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The team were great in settling my nerves. We'd had to rearrange due to adverse weather conditions so I was apprehensive! Rick taught us everything we needed to know and he was my tandem. Very informative, very enthusiastic and very professional. Thoroughly enjoyed an experience I thought I would hate! Will definitely be going again!! Thank you everyone