Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I did a tandem parachute jump today, I was pretty nervous and apprehensive but my amazing instructor Yolanda was so calm and knowledgeable, she definitely put me at ease! Such an incredible experience! Highly recommend!

1  Thank AbiBustin
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Completed my AFF level 1, experience of a lifetime, with such professional and friendly staff. Huge thanks to Yo, Rich and Ric, as well as all instructors and fun jumpers who made me feel like I had been there for years. Still buzzing!

1  Thank surfscott
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The team were great in settling my nerves. We'd had to rearrange due to adverse weather conditions so I was apprehensive! Rick taught us everything we needed to know and he was my tandem. Very informative, very enthusiastic and very professional. Thoroughly enjoyed an experience I thought I would hate! Will definitely be going again!! Thank you everyone

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great time, all staff are friendly and helpful, special thanks to Rich , my instructor who was very professional and made my first jump memorable.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish. The day started with a safety brief from our instructor who put us all at ease with humour and charisma. A bit of waiting around however it was very organised and ran smoothly. Great equipment and knew what we were doing all the time. Would recommend doing a sky Dive to anyone!