“Tandem Skydive for Connects&Co”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, what can I say? The staff and instructors are all so friendly and welcoming, funny too! Made me feel at ease and any nerves soon started to wilt away. I done a tandem sky dive for Connects & Co who support young carers in Norfolk. My instructor, Rick, was a top bloke!! He's enthusiast, excited, friendly approach made the dive even better. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone! Just do it!! Don't think about it!! You won't be disappointed!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here today to do a charity skydive for Ipswich Hospital , I had the most amazing experience. Massive thank you to Jake my instructor he made me feel right at ease and enjoyed every moment, Thank you also to my fab camera man who captured it all cant wait to watch it again and again. If I could have gone back up again straight after I would have it was amazing and the views are just stunning. THANKS AGAIN JAKE and also to the support of my wonderful husband , family and friends I couldnt have done it without you. SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE, would recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

10 of us visited UK Parachuting today to complete tandem sky dives for charity. I went with 7 last year for the same purpose so this was a second jump, and what an experience it was! After jumping last year I didn't think it could be any better but I was wrong, the second time was even more exciting and fun if that's even possible! The staff and camera dudes are awesome, they put you at ease if you are feeling nervous and have banter if you are excited. Very professional but know how to give you an amazing experience. I would highly recommend this to anyone, wether it's a first time or you've jumped before elsewhere, this is 100% something everyone must do and particularly great with this company! Steve my instructor was brilliant and the others I were with couldn't speak highly enough of theirs too! See you next year UK Parachuting

1  Thank Lettice B
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Right from the very start, Fergal Kinney the events Organiser was absolutely amazing. He answered all of my queries and made me feel so confident that everything would go so smoothly on the day and went out of his way to assist me.
From the arrival on the morning of the skydive, it was fabulous. All the staff were so incredibly friendly, supportive with me being so nervous as well as so professional and all put me at my ease. Both myself, Sarah Davies and my daughter Lucy Stribling had incredible tandem tutors as well each had a wonderful photographer each. My tutor was Gavin and photographer was called James. My daughter's instructor was James and also had a fabulous photographer. If you ever want to do a Sky Dive, go to Beccles as wonderful and use Skyline Events to book this up as Fergal and his team are excellent. sarah@chedworth.net