Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great fun.fantastic experience .great venue by the sea at Beccles Norfolk.If you are looking for the experience of a lifetime.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here on 9/9/17 to do a tandem skydive for ipswich hospital and it was incredible. My instructor Rick was amazing. So enthusiastic about every jump and makes it special for each person he tandemed with and takes great videos too which you can by after.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, what can I say? The staff and instructors are all so friendly and welcoming, funny too! Made me feel at ease and any nerves soon started to wilt away. I done a tandem sky dive for Connects & Co who support young carers in Norfolk. My instructor, Rick, was a top bloke!! He's enthusiast, excited, friendly approach made the dive even better. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone! Just do it!! Don't think about it!! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here today to do a charity skydive for Ipswich Hospital , I had the most amazing experience. Massive thank you to Jake my instructor he made me feel right at ease and enjoyed every moment, Thank you also to my fab camera man who captured it all cant wait to watch it again and again. If I could have gone back up again straight after I would have it was amazing and the views are just stunning. THANKS AGAIN JAKE and also to the support of my wonderful husband , family and friends I couldnt have done it without you. SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE, would recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

10 of us visited UK Parachuting today to complete tandem sky dives for charity. I went with 7 last year for the same purpose so this was a second jump, and what an experience it was! After jumping last year I didn't think it could be any better but I was wrong, the second time was even more exciting and fun if that's even possible! The staff and camera dudes are awesome, they put you at ease if you are feeling nervous and have banter if you are excited. Very professional but know how to give you an amazing experience. I would highly recommend this to anyone, wether it's a first time or you've jumped before elsewhere, this is 100% something everyone must do and particularly great with this company! Steve my instructor was brilliant and the others I were with couldn't speak highly enough of theirs too! See you next year UK Parachuting

1  Thank Lettice B