“A brilliant experience”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Had such a wonderful time doing a charity tandem skydive! Big thank you to Rich who made the experience so fun and made me feel safe every step of the way. Would highly recommend and I'm even looking into when to come again

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great fun.fantastic experience .great venue by the sea at Beccles Norfolk.If you are looking for the experience of a lifetime.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here on 9/9/17 to do a tandem skydive for ipswich hospital and it was incredible. My instructor Rick was amazing. So enthusiastic about every jump and makes it special for each person he tandemed with and takes great videos too which you can by after.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, what can I say? The staff and instructors are all so friendly and welcoming, funny too! Made me feel at ease and any nerves soon started to wilt away. I done a tandem sky dive for Connects & Co who support young carers in Norfolk. My instructor, Rick, was a top bloke!! He's enthusiast, excited, friendly approach made the dive even better. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone! Just do it!! Don't think about it!! You won't be disappointed!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I visited here today to do a charity skydive for Ipswich Hospital , I had the most amazing experience. Massive thank you to Jake my instructor he made me feel right at ease and enjoyed every moment, Thank you also to my fab camera man who captured it all cant wait to watch it again and again. If I could have gone back up again straight after I would have it was amazing and the views are just stunning. THANKS AGAIN JAKE and also to the support of my wonderful husband , family and friends I couldnt have done it without you. SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE, would recommend this to everyone.