“Incredible experience with a great team!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 27 September 2017

First time at a tandem skydive which we did for charity. All fears and nerves were put aside by a great briefing from one of the instructors...meant that could relax and actually enjoy it. Camera crew was great as was my tandem instructor, Mark. If anyone has any reservations about doing this...just do it. You’ll want to go back up straight away!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The tandem skydive was given for a surprise birthday gift, and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life!

When i arrived, all the staff made me feel very welcome, they were all incredibly friendly and professional. I opted for the video and photo package (in my view it turned out to be a bargain, as it took me right back to the day and brought all the excitement and emotions back).

Gav the instructor gave me the pre jump brief and made me feel completely at ease about the whole experience ahead. Amongst all the good humoured banter (definitely takes your mind off the skydive), the rest of the recreational skydivers all played their part in making the day special.

The actual skydive itself was a once in a lifetime experience....or I should say at least a once in a lifetime experience!

Superb day and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This weekend, I took part in my first ever parachute jump for local charity Leeway. My instructor Tim was perfect. He made sure I was OK at every step, even bringing me back from a mini freak on the way up. He might need new ear drums after my screaming in them when free falling though. Sorry. He let me steer on the way down, and showed me the views, showed me my friends who jumped with me so I knew they were all okay then we visited the clouds to say hello. Thank you. You took a very nervous lady and made me one very proud lady. Everyone there was brilliant. Could not have asked for a better first experience. I have put off doing this for years, and am so proud that I can now say that I have done it. I am scared of heights, so it was a big deal for me to do this, and yes, I would jump again. Next time getting pictures. The fact my family and friends were right next to where we were, and could see everything going on really made it a special day for all of us.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Words can’t describe how mind blowing the experience was... the staff were absolutely great, fun, funny and very welcoming. I didn’t even have the chance to be scared with all their banter. Love love loved it!!!!