Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Everyone was just amazing which lead to and amazing experience. Sorry to say it but they where just amazing amazing amazing and we are going to be back there again

Reviewed 27 September 2017

UK Parachuting made my first sky dive a great experience. It was well organised so you did not have to wait around. Everyone was reassuring and put your mind at ease. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

First time at a tandem skydive which we did for charity. All fears and nerves were put aside by a great briefing from one of the instructors...meant that could relax and actually enjoy it. Camera crew was great as was my tandem instructor, Mark. If anyone has any reservations about doing this...just do it. You’ll want to go back up straight away!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The tandem skydive was given for a surprise birthday gift, and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life!

When i arrived, all the staff made me feel very welcome, they were all incredibly friendly and professional. I opted for the video and photo package (in my view it turned out to be a bargain, as it took me right back to the day and brought all the excitement and emotions back).

Gav the instructor gave me the pre jump brief and made me feel completely at ease about the whole experience ahead. Amongst all the good humoured banter (definitely takes your mind off the skydive), the rest of the recreational skydivers all played their part in making the day special.

The actual skydive itself was a once in a lifetime experience....or I should say at least a once in a lifetime experience!

Superb day and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This weekend, I took part in my first ever parachute jump for local charity Leeway. My instructor Tim was perfect. He made sure I was OK at every step, even bringing me back from a mini freak on the way up. He might need new ear drums after my screaming in them when free falling though. Sorry. He let me steer on the way down, and showed me the views, showed me my friends who jumped with me so I knew they were all okay then we visited the clouds to say hello. Thank you. You took a very nervous lady and made me one very proud lady. Everyone there was brilliant. Could not have asked for a better first experience. I have put off doing this for years, and am so proud that I can now say that I have done it. I am scared of heights, so it was a big deal for me to do this, and yes, I would jump again. Next time getting pictures. The fact my family and friends were right next to where we were, and could see everything going on really made it a special day for all of us.