“What An Experience... You'll Never Forget It!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I had never done anything like this before. The team could not have been more patient and accommodating, so much so that I only had less than a second of panic before the jump! Experience of a lifetime. Thanks to Rick who I jumped with, who was perfect - highly recommended!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Everyone was just amazing which lead to and amazing experience. Sorry to say it but they where just amazing amazing amazing and we are going to be back there again

Reviewed 27 September 2017

UK Parachuting made my first sky dive a great experience. It was well organised so you did not have to wait around. Everyone was reassuring and put your mind at ease. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

First time at a tandem skydive which we did for charity. All fears and nerves were put aside by a great briefing from one of the instructors...meant that could relax and actually enjoy it. Camera crew was great as was my tandem instructor, Mark. If anyone has any reservations about doing this...just do it. You’ll want to go back up straight away!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The tandem skydive was given for a surprise birthday gift, and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life!

When i arrived, all the staff made me feel very welcome, they were all incredibly friendly and professional. I opted for the video and photo package (in my view it turned out to be a bargain, as it took me right back to the day and brought all the excitement and emotions back).

Gav the instructor gave me the pre jump brief and made me feel completely at ease about the whole experience ahead. Amongst all the good humoured banter (definitely takes your mind off the skydive), the rest of the recreational skydivers all played their part in making the day special.

The actual skydive itself was a once in a lifetime experience....or I should say at least a once in a lifetime experience!

Superb day and would recommend to anyone!