“Fantastic experience doing a tandem skydive.”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Very experienced and professional tandem instructors. My instructor for my jump was Rich who put me at ease from start to finish. Will be going back for more very soon.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a fantastic first ever tandem skydive experience at Beccles airfield! All the staff we met on the day were very friendly and accommodating. I jumped with Rich, he was so kind and made me feel completely at ease, especially with the fun and friendly banter, which certainly helped to ease the nerves! Dan the camera chap was great too. I will certainly be jumping again next year! Thanks so very much for the awesome experience!

1  Thank Dillybub
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I did a tandem skydive at Beccles airfield and the experience was brilliant. The staff on the ground did a very clear briefing explaining what we needed to do and what to expect. The instructor I jumped with was fantastic, putting me at my ease so the jump would be enjoyable. It was brilliant experience which I would recommend anyone to try.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was my first time jumping and it won't be my last! I think I've found a new hobby, I loved the whole experience! I jumped with Mark who kept me calm by making me laugh. Huge thank you to Mark!! I also paid for the video and photo package which I'm so glad I did because it's a reminder of what a brilliant time I had. Big thank you to my camera man! Booking again soon!

1  Thank Alex J
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had a fantastic experience doing a tandem skydive. Although I was very nervous Rick my instructor was awesome in both putting me at ease and his professionalism.even though it scared me to death and said I would never do it again it's an experience unequaled in anything else I have ever done. If I decide to ever do it again which the more I think about it the more I want to, because I am assured that your second tandem skydive is even better than the first because you know what to expect so enjoy it even more Rick can't thank you enough your a legend and ensured I raised just over £3000 and yes now I love your world.x