Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were so well looked after, made to feel so safe, the instructors have such good humour, great experience, you feel in very safe hands for a terrific life-changing experience

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Very experienced and professional tandem instructors. My instructor for my jump was Rich who put me at ease from start to finish. Will be going back for more very soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a fantastic first ever tandem skydive experience at Beccles airfield! All the staff we met on the day were very friendly and accommodating. I jumped with Rich, he was so kind and made me feel completely at ease, especially with the fun and friendly banter, which certainly helped to ease the nerves! Dan the camera chap was great too. I will certainly be jumping again next year! Thanks so very much for the awesome experience!

1  Thank Dillybub
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I did a tandem skydive at Beccles airfield and the experience was brilliant. The staff on the ground did a very clear briefing explaining what we needed to do and what to expect. The instructor I jumped with was fantastic, putting me at my ease so the jump would be enjoyable. It was brilliant experience which I would recommend anyone to try.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was my first time jumping and it won't be my last! I think I've found a new hobby, I loved the whole experience! I jumped with Mark who kept me calm by making me laugh. Huge thank you to Mark!! I also paid for the video and photo package which I'm so glad I did because it's a reminder of what a brilliant time I had. Big thank you to my camera man! Booking again soon!

1  Thank Alex J