“Flippin brilliant!!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The ladies and gents here are fantstic! I highly recommend them and thank you for such an amazing experience!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I bought the tandem skydive for my boyfriends 30th birthday as a surprise present and it was the most amazing experience! Rick was my instructor and he made me feel so much better about jumping as I was SO nervous! Adams/Alan's instructor was James (we think) and he was so much fun! The skydive itself was unbelievable but the staff made the whole experience what it was. So funny and comforting and so relieved when my feet touched the ground!! Thank you so much for such an exhilarating experience!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were so well looked after, made to feel so safe, the instructors have such good humour, great experience, you feel in very safe hands for a terrific life-changing experience

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Very experienced and professional tandem instructors. My instructor for my jump was Rich who put me at ease from start to finish. Will be going back for more very soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a fantastic first ever tandem skydive experience at Beccles airfield! All the staff we met on the day were very friendly and accommodating. I jumped with Rich, he was so kind and made me feel completely at ease, especially with the fun and friendly banter, which certainly helped to ease the nerves! Dan the camera chap was great too. I will certainly be jumping again next year! Thanks so very much for the awesome experience!

1  Thank Dillybub