“Tandem Skydive with UP Parachuting”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 1 November 2017

One of the best things I have every done. Everyone at UK Parachuting were so friendly and professional, you really felt you were in good hands which is probably why I didn't feel frightened about the prospect of throwing myself out of a plane. I think I have the bug and definitely want to do it again and maybe work towards a solo jump, now that really does sound scary. Thank you UK Parachuting.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Hi,
We are glad you enjoyed your experience with the team at UK Parachuting please spread the wod about us here at come back and see us any time.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Wake up at 5am, drive 2 and a half hours, thinking I am crazy doing this.....but loved it....all staff professional and relaxed and the experienced jumpers were friendly and assured me I would love the jump....best buzz you will ever get...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hi Kevin, We are glad you enjoyed the whole experience, please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Simply had the best day ever. My instructor J Thompson was brilliant and couldn’t of wished for someone better to guide me through my tandem jump. He reassured me and put me completely at ease with his experience and personality. The rest of the team were amazing too. Would totally recommed it

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Hi, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with the team at UK Parachuting please come back and see us at any time. Why not take advantage of the great offer of another skydive for yourself for just £150 and jump again within the year.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The ladies and gents here are fantstic! I highly recommend them and thank you for such an amazing experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I bought the tandem skydive for my boyfriends 30th birthday as a surprise present and it was the most amazing experience! Rick was my instructor and he made me feel so much better about jumping as I was SO nervous! Adams/Alan's instructor was James (we think) and he was so much fun! The skydive itself was unbelievable but the staff made the whole experience what it was. So funny and comforting and so relieved when my feet touched the ground!! Thank you so much for such an exhilarating experience!