Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Ambition of a lifetime!

I'd always wanted to jump out of a plane but my husband wouldn't let me until our children had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
WaltonontheNaze
An incredible experience not be missed - and certainly to be repeated

What a day! I now can't believe I've waited 50 years to do a SkyDive. The Team at UK Parachuting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dylan W
Le Mans, France
via mobile

1,055 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Just did my first (and definitely not my last) skydive. My instructor was friendly and professional and made me feel safe from the off. The whole experience was fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to everyone, young and old. If you've ever considered it, DO IT!!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

On arrival the staff were welcoming and friendly and the service from start to finish was professional at all times. The instructors was down to earth and informative and the experience overall was fantastic. I look forward to doing It again next year.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

One of the best things I have every done. Everyone at UK Parachuting were so friendly and professional, you really felt you were in good hands which is probably why I didn't feel frightened about the prospect of throwing myself out of a plane. I think I have the bug and definitely want to do it again and maybe work towards a solo jump, now that really does sound scary. Thank you UK Parachuting.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Hi,
We are glad you enjoyed your experience with the team at UK Parachuting please spread the wod about us here at come back and see us any time.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Wake up at 5am, drive 2 and a half hours, thinking I am crazy doing this.....but loved it....all staff professional and relaxed and the experienced jumpers were friendly and assured me I would love the jump....best buzz you will ever get...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hi Kevin, We are glad you enjoyed the whole experience, please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Simply had the best day ever. My instructor J Thompson was brilliant and couldn’t of wished for someone better to guide me through my tandem jump. He reassured me and put me completely at ease with his experience and personality. The rest of the team were amazing too. Would totally recommed it

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Hi, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with the team at UK Parachuting please come back and see us at any time. Why not take advantage of the great offer of another skydive for yourself for just £150 and jump again within the year.