“My first tandem skydive ”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I did my first tandem skydive today, my trainer was Rick, he was absolutely fantastic and put me at ease straight away, he was so chatty and friendly, and made the whole experience fun. The whole staff were lovely and so helpful. It was an amazing experience made even better by Rick

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"on arrival"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Just did my first (and definitely not my last) skydive. My instructor was friendly and professional and made me feel safe from the off. The whole experience was fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to everyone, young and old. If you've ever considered it, DO IT!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

On arrival the staff were welcoming and friendly and the service from start to finish was professional at all times. The instructors was down to earth and informative and the experience overall was fantastic. I look forward to doing It again next year.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

One of the best things I have every done. Everyone at UK Parachuting were so friendly and professional, you really felt you were in good hands which is probably why I didn't feel frightened about the prospect of throwing myself out of a plane. I think I have the bug and definitely want to do it again and maybe work towards a solo jump, now that really does sound scary. Thank you UK Parachuting.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Hi,
We are glad you enjoyed your experience with the team at UK Parachuting please spread the wod about us here at come back and see us any time.