“best experince ever”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 8 November 2017

value for money and will defiantly be going again next year to use my discount voucher they gave me.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great experience, loved every second and knew from the moment we walked in you were in very safe hands. Rick, you're a star, you doubled the fun!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I did my first tandem skydive today, my trainer was Rick, he was absolutely fantastic and put me at ease straight away, he was so chatty and friendly, and made the whole experience fun. The whole staff were lovely and so helpful. It was an amazing experience made even better by Rick

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Just did my first (and definitely not my last) skydive. My instructor was friendly and professional and made me feel safe from the off. The whole experience was fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to everyone, young and old. If you've ever considered it, DO IT!!