“Second tandem, third tandem....AFF!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I done my first skydive back in July. I got the bug! My second five weeks later.

Well I didn't think it could get better than the first but it did. I had a great tandem instructor in Max who was really friendly and chatty and cameraman Cammy.

A few weeks after that I done tandem number 3 with Cammy as my cameraman again and Phil was my instructor. Knowing I planned to do the AFF course Phil talked to me about it and gave me loads of useful info when we were under canopy. Every jump has been amazing.

Then I moved onto the AFF course. Just myself and one other guy on ground school. Six hours of intense training before doing my first jump with two instructors the following day. Dave filmed my jump, I was so nervous but I had great instructors with me. Every level of AFF has been brilliant and the instruction has been really good. Yolande has seen me through the entire AFF course has been really helpful even when I struggled on a couple of jumps she got me sorted. Last weekend I qualified for my A licence.

The whole crew are friendly, helpful and encouraging which is perfect when you are thinking of getting into a sport like skydiving.

I highly recommend the photo and video packages. I had all three tandems and my level 1 AFF filmed and photographed and I treasure them. You don’t see yourself do it so it’s worth every penny in my opinion.

Give it a go you won’t look back.

Date of experience: November 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Jumped on Friday 24th,top instructors,photo guys were great fun,everyone connected with UK Para were professional and good humoured ....recommended to anyone wanting to do it ....and it's all worth it ...an adrenaline rush ...do it

1  Thank Jon F
Reviewed 24 November 2017

The whole experience was fantastic :) The staff are incredibly friendly, very reassuring, and it just made the whole thing great. We went there from London, which is a bit of a drive, but I would still recommend it as the surrounding nature is beautiful, especially if its your first jump. Also, there are some nice cosy pubs around for a celebratory lunch/drink.
Very professional instructors, and I felt safe the whole time. My instructor had done something like 22k jumps!
They also offer filming, which at first I thought was a little expensive, but its justified as a cameraman jumps out with you to film it! Also very much worth it.
Would definitely do it again!!!!!

1  Thank Pambop
Jason T, Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Hi, glad your group had a great time and the weather turned out alright on the day. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This was my first skydive and the staff were all so friendly and funny they take your mind off the fear and you really enjoy the whole experience..... I cant wait to go again