Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Great time - well ran and friendly

Had surprise birthday present of skydive - first time! Place easy to find as signposted off many... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
96AdamC
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing Jump with Max

Had the most incredible first jump with Max-such friendly people and was made to feel super relaxed... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ellapupp
via mobile

1,042 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 7 December 2017

What an amazing experience. This was my first skydive in aid of my local charity. The team at UK parachuting were great, On arrival, the briefing and safety check was very thorough and tried to put us all at ease. Thank you to my tandem partner Steve, who made me feel relaxed and safe. Also to Marty and Cindy were very helpful from the beginning to arrange the event and leading up to the actual jump. My one piece of advice is that it may be better to complete in the summer, as it was very cold, especially in the clouds!.

1  Thank joanne_phillips1
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Did a skydive for charity last weekend here, all briefing and safety was done well, the guys who tandem skydived with us were amazing along with the camera men, had an unforgettable experience, was made to feel safe and relaxed, everything was quite well organised, the cafe was good although slightly pricey, everything except the cafe is outdoors so if you’re going in the winter months make sure you wrap up with lots of layers as it gets very cold, everything very professional and fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome 1st skydive today! Nice 1 Rick for making the experience superb! Definitely doing another 1!

Date of experience: December 2017
Jason T, General Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi Nick,

Glad to hear that you had a great time, come back and see us again soon.
Jason.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I done my first skydive back in July. I got the bug! My second five weeks later.

Well I didn't think it could get better than the first but it did. I had a great tandem instructor in Max who was really friendly and chatty and cameraman Cammy.

A few weeks after that I done tandem number 3 with Cammy as my cameraman again and Phil was my instructor. Knowing I planned to do the AFF course Phil talked to me about it and gave me loads of useful info when we were under canopy. Every jump has been amazing.

Then I moved onto the AFF course. Just myself and one other guy on ground school. Six hours of intense training before doing my first jump with two instructors the following day. Dave filmed my jump, I was so nervous but I had great instructors with me. Every level of AFF has been brilliant and the instruction has been really good. Yolande has seen me through the entire AFF course has been really helpful even when I struggled on a couple of jumps she got me sorted. Last weekend I qualified for my A licence.

The whole crew are friendly, helpful and encouraging which is perfect when you are thinking of getting into a sport like skydiving.

I highly recommend the photo and video packages. I had all three tandems and my level 1 AFF filmed and photographed and I treasure them. You don’t see yourself do it so it’s worth every penny in my opinion.

Give it a go you won’t look back.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Jumped on Friday 24th,top instructors,photo guys were great fun,everyone connected with UK Para were professional and good humoured ....recommended to anyone wanting to do it ....and it's all worth it ...an adrenaline rush ...do it

Date of experience: November 2017