Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic

I was given this this jump as a birthday present and it exceeded my expectations. Very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Sarah A
Norwich, United Kingdom
Great time - well ran and friendly

Had surprise birthday present of skydive - first time! Place easy to find as signposted off many... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
96AdamC
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,043 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Took part in a skydive for charity which was amazing, would thoroughly recommend this to anyone willing to try!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I decided to do a skydive to celebrate turning 40. The guys there were all awesome constantly chatting to keep my mind occupied. The freefall was exhilarating and literally took my breath away, we were so lucky as the sky was clear and could see for miles. Amazing scenery. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to do a skydive.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

What an amazing experience. This was my first skydive in aid of my local charity. The team at UK parachuting were great, On arrival, the briefing and safety check was very thorough and tried to put us all at ease. Thank you to my tandem partner Steve, who made me feel relaxed and safe. Also to Marty and Cindy were very helpful from the beginning to arrange the event and leading up to the actual jump. My one piece of advice is that it may be better to complete in the summer, as it was very cold, especially in the clouds!.

1  Thank joanne_phillips1
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Did a skydive for charity last weekend here, all briefing and safety was done well, the guys who tandem skydived with us were amazing along with the camera men, had an unforgettable experience, was made to feel safe and relaxed, everything was quite well organised, the cafe was good although slightly pricey, everything except the cafe is outdoors so if you’re going in the winter months make sure you wrap up with lots of layers as it gets very cold, everything very professional and fun!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome 1st skydive today! Nice 1 Rick for making the experience superb! Definitely doing another 1!

Date of experience: December 2017
Jason T, General Manager at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Hi Nick,

Glad to hear that you had a great time, come back and see us again soon.
Jason.