“Incredible”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I would 1000% recommend these guys. They were so calm and this was my first jump. Absolutely amazing group of people and a complete credit to the company. My jump was epic and I would do it again. They made me feel safe, calm and made me laugh. Absolutely Incredible

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (1,006)
All reviews
"actual jump"
"instructor"
in 183 reviews

Reviewed 5 January 2018

An exhilarating once in a life time experience. Leaders made it fun and safe experience. Definitely going to go back. Big thanks to my instructor James.

1  Thank Caitlin S
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I visited UK Parachuting, Ellough on 9th December 2017.
We were signed in and briefed quickly and efficiently ready for our jump. All the staff were friendly, approachable and full of banter in light of the daunting task ahead.
I had an awesome instructor called Richard Parker who put me at ease and made the whole experience great fun.
I would highly recommend UK Parachuting and will definitely be visiting again!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. The instructors were friendly and made you feel very comfortable.