Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Tandem Skydive

My boyfriend had his first skydive today and wow he had an amazing time. So much so he wants to do... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
GgFord1991
Harleston, United Kingdom
via mobile
No words to describe 😁

I had my first tandem jump with Max!! As the title says there are No words to describe the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Lmsbuddy
via mobile

1,029 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush drop zone staff were amazing scared of heights photo package actual jump feel calm
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I would 1000% recommend these guys. They were so calm and this was my first jump. Absolutely amazing group of people and a complete credit to the company. My jump was epic and I would do it again. They made me feel safe, calm and made me laugh. Absolutely Incredible

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

An exhilarating once in a life time experience. Leaders made it fun and safe experience. Definitely going to go back. Big thanks to my instructor James.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Caitlin S
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I visited UK Parachuting, Ellough on 9th December 2017.
We were signed in and briefed quickly and efficiently ready for our jump. All the staff were friendly, approachable and full of banter in light of the daunting task ahead.
I had an awesome instructor called Richard Parker who put me at ease and made the whole experience great fun.
I would highly recommend UK Parachuting and will definitely be visiting again!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. The instructors were friendly and made you feel very comfortable.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The skydive was an amazing experience. Rick, my instructor was incredibly supportive, informative and friendly. I would highly recommend this once in a lifetime experience.

1  Thank Viatorem1618