Open today: 07:30 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Fantastic

I was given this this jump as a birthday present and it exceeded my expectations. Very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Sarah A
Norwich, United Kingdom
Great time - well ran and friendly

Had surprise birthday present of skydive - first time! Place easy to find as signposted off many... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
96AdamC
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,043 results
All reviews tandem skydive amazing experience free fall parachute jump bucket list these guys safe hands raise money making me feel birthday present once in a lifetime adrenaline rush staff were amazing drop zone scared of heights photo package actual jump
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Just completed my first tandem jump. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I was so nervous but all the staff were great, and my instructor Rich made me feel composed. You absolutely must do this. Its the best feeling ever.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Booked to celebrate turning 50 but really no need to wait for a milestone - just do it because you can. Everyone at centre was super chilled and gave off confidence. Although apprehensive i just went with the flow and really enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I would 1000% recommend these guys. They were so calm and this was my first jump. Absolutely amazing group of people and a complete credit to the company. My jump was epic and I would do it again. They made me feel safe, calm and made me laugh. Absolutely Incredible

Reviewed 5 January 2018

An exhilarating once in a life time experience. Leaders made it fun and safe experience. Definitely going to go back. Big thanks to my instructor James.

1  Thank Caitlin S
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I visited UK Parachuting, Ellough on 9th December 2017.
We were signed in and briefed quickly and efficiently ready for our jump. All the staff were friendly, approachable and full of banter in light of the daunting task ahead.
I had an awesome instructor called Richard Parker who put me at ease and made the whole experience great fun.
I would highly recommend UK Parachuting and will definitely be visiting again!!

Date of experience: December 2017