“13,000ft Up!!”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Decided today seemed like as good a day as any to go for a jump out of a plane! Weather was great, the staff were amazing and special thanks to my instructor and tandem partner Rick.
I had a great time and will definitely be something I do with you guys again.

Thank you.

Date of experience: July 2018
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi Oliver, thanks for the review, glad to hear that you had a great skydive with us. I will be sure and to pass on your kind words to Rick.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I’m only giving an average score as I had a bit of a bad experience, my leg straps were not tight enough and when the parachute deployed the strap across my chest ended up across my throat which was very scary, when I told them they made a chocking noise and laughed it off
I sent an email to explain my experience and the email I got back took no caring attitude at all they didn’t even ask if I was ok
They need to take just a bit more care when there busy but the safety aspect was fine and the people there are very friendly, just not interested afterwards when I said I had a problem

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi, thanks for the review and feedback your experience is very important to us. I will be sure to talk to all the instructors to make sure this type of incident does not happen again.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Just did my first tandem skydive, wow what a great experience.
Was the perfect place to do it. All the team who work there are great. Big thank you to Max and Yolanda who made it that bit more magical..

Date of experience: July 2018
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi, thank for your review. I will pass on your kind words to Max and Yo pop back and see us any time.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Went skydiving for the first time today. On arrival we had to fill in forms and decide if we wanted to have it filmed or pictures taken. Which i did. Costs quite a bit at £99, but i would say it was worth it. Then had a briefing and put our suits on ready to go. As i did a tandem jump i met my instructor Max who i must say was awesome. He made the experience a wonderful one. The jump itself was awesome and freefalling i must say was by far the best bit. The views were amazing. I want to do it again very soon. I give the whole experience from start to finish 100% thank you for making it a wonderful experience.

Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi Vicki, thanks for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us look forward to seeing you in the skies again soon. Please feel free to pop back for a chat and a coffee anytime.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot express what an amazing time I had on my skydive. The setup seemed very professional but also had a relaxed atmosphere which really put my mind at ease before the jump. I was worried about safety before the day, but once you get to the centre you realise how second nature skydiving it is for the instructors and that it really isn’t a big deal. My instructor Rick was so lovely and calming, I would like to thank him for making me feel safe throughout the whole process. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone!

Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi Lucy, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear that Rick looked after you i will pass on your kind words to him. Its also nice to read that the team put you at ease. Look forward to seeing you in the skies again soon.