“Amazing experience!! ”
Review of UK Parachuting

UK Parachuting
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Beccles
More attraction details
Owner description: Parachute jump, sky dive
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I did tandem skydives for charity. Really lovely team there who were reassuring and friendly. Would 100% recommend

Date of experience: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"actual jump"
"feel calm"

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We participated in a charity skydive this morning. It was an exceptional experience. Max and Phil put both of us at ease. The safety briefings and checks are top class. The cameramen were also great. Everyone at this drop zone is so friendly and professional. The experience itself is like being buoyant with a phenomenal view. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for giving us such a memorable experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I did a tandem skydive today as part of our school’s annual skydive with our year 11’s. I have never skydived and safe to say I am also a bit of a wimp who usually sees danger in things! However, arriving at the centre the staff were all unbelievably friendly, the briefing was clear and reassuring and the skydive was fantastic! The centre were very well organised, efficient and the instructors were extremely knowledgeable and kind! Particular thanks to Rick who had to deal with my erratic emotions during the plane journey and apologies if I damaged his eardrums with my screams on the way down! He also got some fantastic footage which I will keep forever! Thankyou so much for an excellent morning! You are my heroes!

Date of experience: July 2018
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Hi Lauren, thank you for your time to review, we are glad to hear that you had a great skydive with us here at UK Parachuting. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Rick. Look forward to seeing you in the skies soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best feelings ever! Everyone should try it at least once! Max was an amazing instructor! Yo was a brilliant photographer! Will defiantly be back! Thank-you guys

Date of experience: July 2018
Jason T, Owner at UK Parachuting, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi, thanks for the review. Glad to hear that you had a good time i will pass on your kind words to Max.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This was my first ever tandem sky dive and it was AMAZING!!! Max my instructor was great from start to finish, from checking all was good to ensuring I had the best experience. Would totally do it again and made better by raising some serious cash for St Elizabeth's Hospice and for another one ticked of my list of things to do before I'm 40! Thanks for an amazing experience UK Parachuting & Max for bringing me back safely :-)

Date of experience: July 2018

Hi Louise, thanks for the time to review. We are also glad to hear that you had a great skydive with us, i will pass on your kind words to Max.