“Excellent fry-up”

Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Beccles
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Wife has been before, but this was my first visit. Being a Monday lunchtime, it wasn't as busy as it sometimes gets. Service was excellent, and my "medium" breakfast was bigger than many other place's "large". Hygiene looks good evidenced by no manky bits round the tops of the sauce bottles. One of the best (if not the best) fry-ups I've ever had, and all at a very reasonable price. I'll be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Visited here on Saturday with a friend and enjoyed a medium veggie breakfast and a latte .Extreme value for money! Delicious food ! Quick polite staff! Fab owner ! Best Fry Up!Thanks Posh Pigs !!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We recently went there and had an excellent breakfast, the staff were really friendly and helpful, the food came really promptly and was delicious, we will definitely be going back there. Thank You

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Mediocre breakfast, meat was lacking in quality, the hash browns however were very good. Coffee is instant which is an awful let down. Service was fairly slow and whilst not unpleasant, the staff weren't particularly friendly as you'd expect in a greasy spoon. Not as cheap as you'd think either!!!! Wouldn't go again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I had heard about the place for ages but knowing it is in a shed made mr think I had no chance in getting in. I was dragged there by my mum and sister on a nice day so that we could sit outside if I couldn't get in.

There is an unmarked gravel carpark, so parking on a busy day would be the only problem.

While it is in a shed, that shed is huge and has a slope leading to the door which is wide enough for a wide chair. There is plenty of room around the tables and it is all tables and chairs, no booths that you can't move or get around.

You can see the kitchen, and can see that it is clean.

The breakfast was lovely. I had a small, but that was large enough. They were happy to swap out the fried bread (hate it) for more toast. It was even a fair price.

They sell a medium and Large !!!! no idea who could eat that and I am overweight!.

Anyway - as a manual chair user I would say you can get in, but maybe save it for a less busy day. If you use crutches, don't plan on parking close - go with someone who can drop you near and go park the car. It is all gravel, though has been compacted with cars.