“Delicious Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Our Sunday lunch was cooked to perfection. The pork actually tasted of pork (so many places serve bland meat nowadays), the roast potatoes and vegetables were delicious and the gravy was just as my grandmother made, unbeatable. I would highly recommend this cafe for Sunday lunch and will definitely try it on other days. The service was exemplary too - smiling, friendly and ever helpful. We were not hurried - in fact it is a very pleasant place to while away a couple of hours. Coffee was good too! We will be back for sure.

1  Thank mcgilligan

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I must admit that this is the first time I have visited a garden centre solely for the cafe, but based on the rave reviews satis has been getting we had to try it!

On the down side, it has all the ambience of a garden centre cafe, and the menu, although fascinating, is rather limited.

Nevertheless, the food was excellent, the service prompt and friendly, and we had a very enjoyable lunch.

Despite the ratings, this is not the best place to eat in and around Beccles, but it is well worth a visit, and we will probably go back another time.

Incidentally, the garden centre has some interesting items, including jams and preserves and unusual tools, but there is also a lot of tat, and I would not both visiting just for the garden centre side of things.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Beautiful food served very willingly by smiling personnel. They Have the biggest slices of cake I have ever seen for the price

1  Thank pat w
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Once again the Satis café gets 100% for service, food, atmosphere and value. It just can't put a foot wrong. I think I hate them!

1  Thank Dee C
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday lunchtime, this place was busy and had a nice atmosphere which was a pleasant surprise. Staff greeted me brilliantly and made me feel right at home so I sat down, peroni ordered with Kirstie (very helpful and pleasant, as all the staff were) cold beer duly delivered.... Opted for the roast beef........
Perfectly cooked, slightly pink served with homemade Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, crisp green beans, red cabbage AND cauliflower cheese! All presented beautifully and tasted even better. There are a lot of roasts available in the area and if I'm honest, most of them are poor. Satis cafe was blinding. Highly recommended and will be back sharpish. 10/10

1  Thank W-FOUR