“nice meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2013

this trip would have been my 3rd time at Prezzo in Beccles, its always nice food, but nice is where I will leave it, not the best meal I have had, I found the spaghetti carbonara dry my boyfriends meat balls were the best meatballs i have eaten, like, Ever! its a reasonable priced menu but not terribly varied... a beautiful building. but unfortunately they did my pet hate, 3 times we were approached whist eating our meal the first one literally after I'd just taken my first bite, 3 different people came up to the table and asked if our meal was ok, I don't mind one person interrupting me eating but THREE ?!?!?! i managed to eat half, it was a large meal for little me but it was hard to eat being rather dry, I can highly recommend the dessert though, always a delight!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

National chain inside old cinema sympathetically converted with original art deco type tiled frontage retained. Good service and food

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were rejected from this place as they were fully booked. It was only 5pm and the restaurant was empty, but it was too difficult to accommodate 12 people, as they were fully booked later. In truth I suspect it was due to there being 5 young children among the party. Don't bother!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We were treated to a meal out for our wedding anniversary. The food was fantastic but the service was a little curt, there wasn't any niceties.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

So lets get negatives out of way - the service was variable - mostly good but one waitress in particular, might have been maitre de was a bit surly. The gratinated potatoes my partner had looked like baby food and didn't taste much better BUT

The building is wonderful and the atmosphere was fantastic, felt very relaxed!

Food was very good for the most part aside from comment above and also the lemon tart seemed to lack any lemon flavour what so ever!

All in all this is a chain but had a very enjoyable evening after a long week !