“Perfect”

Price range: US$11 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We need one like this in Brighton and every town we visit.
Decore A1, Staff friendly and helpful, chice - I wanted to eat everything

There are newer reviews for Twyfords

Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a great little tea house right in town. Great cakes and sandwiches and a good range of specialty chocolates - yum. I had breakfast - freshly cooked and god quality ingredients. Not the cheapest place in town - but quality comes at a price.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I do like the food, coffee and general atmosphere and the staff are pleasant too, but the prices are way too expensive. Chicken sandwich nearly £8 with handful of crisps and a very small salad garnish with not so much as a tomato!! I always feel mean that I do not leave a tip...but the reason is simple, I can't afford it at those prices!!

1  Thank Lbarnard1893462
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We went in here in the morning and had a lovely coffee and Mocha, as well as a Prawn and Avocado
Sandwich and a cheese and sausage melted sandwich with very lovely fries. I couldn't eat my entire prawn sandwich, (which was delicious); the lovely waitress packed it up for take - away.

We were going to go back on Sunday for breakfast with friends, but alas they are closed? Shame.

Nice atmosphere, clean and very pleasant.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Variable value, Choose your preferences with care. Fantastic gluten free option dessert not advertised as such in the shop (took some home I liked it so much!) Beautifully and proffessionally presented and served. Wonderful choices of coffee tea etc. you pay a little mre for the 'upmarket ' atmospherere