Free parking, free breakfast buffet, internet (39cents per minute), nice room, well equipped. The hotel is located in an industrial area in Campi just outside of Florence. The free parking and free breakfast were definitely a plus. The parking is in a underground garage, so it seemed quite safe. The problem I have found with hotels in Florence is there is a serious lack of parking. We stayed in Campi last time at a different hotel and found it quite convenient. It is a quick ten minutes into the city center. I would recommend it. It is located slightly behind a group of condos, so it might be hard to see at first glance. There is a large lit sign on the top of the building though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Vespucci in Florence. We're located in the Campi Bisenzio commercial area, opposite I Gigli shopping mall, close to Peretola airport and 25 minutes' drive north from the heart of Florence.At our hotel you can enjoy the ideal combination of traditional comfort and technology - perfect when you're away for business. There are 79 relaxing rooms in our 4 star hotel, two conference rooms and a fitness room open 24 hours a day. La Polena restaurant serves excellent international and local Tuscan cuisine; our bar is the perfect spot to meet with colleagues and clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Starhotels Vespucci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Vespucci Florence
- Starhotels Vespucci Hotel Florence
- Starhotels Vespucci Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy