Fairly expensive but extremely clean and luxurious beds. Hard to find from the autostrada, and traffic queuing up for the nearby shopping mall can be bad. Nearby shoping mall I Gigli has a giant supermakret in it, which is useful. Plus a variety of good places to eat. Which brings me on to breakfast in the hotel - grey instant coffee was a real let-down. Surely it can't be that expensive to serve decent coffee in a €89 per night hotel?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Vespucci in Florence. We're located in the Campi Bisenzio commercial area, opposite I Gigli shopping mall, close to Peretola airport and 25 minutes' drive north from the heart of Florence.At our hotel you can enjoy the ideal combination of traditional comfort and technology - perfect when you're away for business. There are 79 relaxing rooms in our 4 star hotel, two conference rooms and a fitness room open 24 hours a day. La Polena restaurant serves excellent international and local Tuscan cuisine; our bar is the perfect spot to meet with colleagues and clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Vespucci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Vespucci Florence
- Starhotels Vespucci Hotel Florence
- Starhotels Vespucci Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy