Stayed at this hotel for an overnight stay during Eupore trip. Hotel rooms are OK but not great. Service is average . Breakfast is good and dining area is spacious. Rooms sizes are averag. Recommended for ONE night stay , but might not be good for a longer stay. No children play park area in the hotel. so children get bored. Also not space / garden around the hotel to go for a walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Starhotels Vespucci in Florence. We're located in the Campi Bisenzio commercial area, opposite I Gigli shopping mall, close to Peretola airport and 25 minutes' drive north from the heart of Florence.At our hotel you can enjoy the ideal combination of traditional comfort and technology - perfect when you're away for business. There are 79 relaxing rooms in our 4 star hotel, two conference rooms and a fitness room open 24 hours a day. La Polena restaurant serves excellent international and local Tuscan cuisine; our bar is the perfect spot to meet with colleagues and clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Starhotels Vespucci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Vespucci Florence
- Starhotels Vespucci Hotel Florence
- Starhotels Vespucci Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy