Spent 10 days on a business trip to a facility outside Florence, client booked us into the 500. It is a conversion made up of the main building and some 'out' buildings. My room in the main building; 110 was excellent, some of the out building rooms were not so good but certainly not bad. The hotel has a bar and restaurant but it lacks atmosphere. On the whole I would say an excellent business hotel if you are in the area but too far to use to visit Florence. Also excellent value at Euro 100/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the ancient ruins of a Renaissance Villa and easily reachable from Autostrada A1, exit Firenze Nord and Calenzano (3km) and from Autostrada A11, exit Prato Est (3km), HOTEL 500 FIRENZE has 60 rooms, all finely furnished like our Hall and our Restaurant 5%. Meetings, Conventions, Receptions, Weddings and Events can be held in any of our meeting space inside the main Villa or in the surrounding lush park of our compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 500 Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boscolo Granducato
- Boscolo Granducato Campi Bisenzio
- Hotel 500 Firenze Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy