This was the last stop on a 6 day trip through Italy for my mother and I. The room was clean, spacious and well furnished. I was able to access the Internet, with no significant issues (but I wasn't Skyping or uploading photos). We checked in after touring Pompeii/Florence during the day, and spent our evening off site (pre-arranged dinner with transport, so no challenges with driving/walking from the hotel). When we returned from our dinner the staff had left the pool lights on for us and we enjoyed sitting outside for an hour before heading to bed. Breakfast was very good, and the rooms in which it was served were beautiful.
Noting the comments of other reviewers I would stay there again if I were driving, and expecting to stay on the premises as it is a) not close to public transport, b) in an agro-industrial area, c) not close enough to off site amenities to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the ancient ruins of a Renaissance Villa and easily reachable from Autostrada A1, exit Firenze Nord and Calenzano (3km) and from Autostrada A11, exit Prato Est (3km), HOTEL 500 FIRENZE has 60 rooms, all finely furnished like our Hall and our Restaurant 5%. Meetings, Conventions, Receptions, Weddings and Events can be held in any of our meeting space inside the main Villa or in the surrounding lush park of our compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 500 Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boscolo Granducato
- Boscolo Granducato Campi Bisenzio
- Hotel 500 Firenze Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy