Lovely little stop-over while in Florence. Would definitely stay here again. The room was spacious, so was the bathroom (the shower was great!), and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was good, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the ancient ruins of a Renaissance Villa and easily reachable from Autostrada A1, exit Firenze Nord and Calenzano (3km) and from Autostrada A11, exit Prato Est (3km), HOTEL 500 FIRENZE has 60 rooms, all finely furnished like our Hall and our Restaurant 5%. Meetings, Conventions, Receptions, Weddings and Events can be held in any of our meeting space inside the main Villa or in the surrounding lush park of our compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel 500 Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boscolo Granducato
- Boscolo Granducato Campi Bisenzio
- Hotel 500 Firenze Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy