When I first arrived I was a little disappointed that it was a moderate distance from the old part of the town.
But the old rustic look and well manicured lawns were appealing. The hotel lobby was a mix of old and modern. The staff were friendly. They immediately gave us codes for free WiFi. That's a must these days when travelling in my opinion and I'll try as hard as possible to stay at a hotel that had free WiFi.
We were given out usual key pass. The way to the room I passed a few rooms which included a library and other entertaining rooms. I passed a good sized in ground pool.
The too was large and modern, as was the bathroom.
Dining in the al carte restaurant I was pleasantly surprised by not only the quality of the food but the speed of delivery. There was also a reasonable selection of good quality wines.
The doing areas were well presented.
I'd definitely recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the ancient ruins of a Renaissance Villa and easily reachable from Autostrada A1, exit Firenze Nord and Calenzano (3km) and from Autostrada A11, exit Prato Est (3km), HOTEL 500 FIRENZE has 60 rooms, all finely furnished like our Hall and our Restaurant 5%. Meetings, Conventions, Receptions, Weddings and Events can be held in any of our meeting space inside the main Villa or in the surrounding lush park of our compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel 500 Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boscolo Granducato
- Boscolo Granducato Campi Bisenzio
- Hotel 500 Firenze Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy