The Hotel has a history dated back to the 14th century, which makes the place a little special. Beautiful garden surrounding with a little chapel and a pool. The rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and well lighted. The beds were wide,firm and lovely. In the bedroom there is a back door to access pool.
They place is great if you would like to get away and enjoy the tranquility.
Although the hotel is by the Tuscany but avoid the food at all cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the ancient ruins of a Renaissance Villa and easily reachable from Autostrada A1, exit Firenze Nord and Calenzano (3km) and from Autostrada A11, exit Prato Est (3km), HOTEL 500 FIRENZE has 60 rooms, all finely furnished like our Hall and our Restaurant 5%. Meetings, Conventions, Receptions, Weddings and Events can be held in any of our meeting space inside the main Villa or in the surrounding lush park of our compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel 500 Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Boscolo Granducato
- Boscolo Granducato Campi Bisenzio
- Hotel 500 Firenze Province Of Florence/Campi Bisenzio, Italy